The Heat Pump Award
The Heat Pump City of the Year (HPCY) Award is an EHPA project which recognises the most efficient, smart and sustainable Heat Pump project at local level.
The HPCY Award was launched in 2011 to highlight cities and regions that have put in place an energy efficient project which takes advantage of Heat Pump technology.
Sponsorship Packages for 2021 available here.
The project aims to :
- Collect best practice examples of Heat Pumps in urban areas to present to EU authorities
- Create role models for those who still hesitate to change
- Raise people’s awareness of the potential of Heat Pumps
- Recognise the innovative and continues work in the sector
Stats since 2011:
- 176 submissions (each year we receive more than the previous)
- 30 participating countries from Europe and beyond
- 56 participating cities