The Heat Pump Award
The Heat Pump Award (HPA) is an EHPA project which recognises the most efficient, smart and sustainable Heat Pump project at the local level.
The Heat Pump Award was launched in 2011 under the name Heat Pump City of the Year Award (HPCY) to highlight cities and regions that have put in place an energy efficient project which takes advantage of Heat Pump technology.
Sponsorship Packages for 2021 available here.
The project aims to :
· Collect best practice examples of Heat Pumps in urban areas to present to EU authorities
· Create role models for those who still hesitate to change
· Raise people’s awareness of the potential of Heat Pumps
· Recognise the innovative and continues work in the sector
Stats since 2011:
· 30 participating countries from Europe and beyond
· 176 submissions (each year we receive more than the previous)
· 136 participating cities
- HPCY2020 winners proclamationOn the 17th of November 2020, we celebrated the 10th edition of the Heat Pump City of the Year award (#HPCY). On this special occasion we awarded four winners of the 2020…
- HPCY2020 award ceremony17th of November 2020, 10:30 – 12:00 CET EHPA is pleased to invite you to the 10th award ceremony of the Heat Pump City of the Year award, which will…
- 2019 EditionHeat Pump City of the Year (main category), #DecarBuilding the project “Turnova in Turnhout” in the city of Turnhout (Belgium), presented by Boydens engineering company.This project upgraded in a technological and sustainable ways a part…